1. Review the spongy goodness of the 99 intriguing topics I've covered thus far (except that last post - Mobile Blogging. Don't look now, but that one is a must-read)
2. Post photos that conjure "Oh, I remember that" thoughts, like Time magazine's Year In Pictures issue
3. Talk about my trip to the San Diego Zoo (which was much better and less cheesy than Sea World)
Here is what I am going to do:
Give it up to the people who keep this blog going, the newly-named CHALKHEADS (see follower box on the right). Before you take offense to being called such, realize that every blog reader secretly wants to be a CHALKHEAD and you're the lucky 13 who have crossed the finish line (see blog title picture) before them. Yes, THAT finish line. Okay, the caps lock is off limits from now on. Cheers to you and your chalky friends!
13. Tess (great blog picture of all these books sprawled about, lots of followers, and of course Lucky #13)
12. Kelly (family, music, and smiles... can't go wrong)
11. Tina Lee (mysterious picture; conversational writing voice)
10. Debra (writer and artist, former rock 'n roll princess... hmmm... interesting, in a good way)
9. Suzanne (teacher, writer, fan of dark things, female Neil Gaiman?)
8. Alexander (writer; publisher, family guy, new agent in town, guy from movie "Unfaithful" look-alike)
7. Irene (sister-in-law, born in Switzerland, new mother, reader, tennis player, I could go on)
6. DJ (wife, my all-in-one everything (hope you're reading this), she and sis have read (or skimmed) every novel from James Patterson/David Baldacci/Insert remaining mystery authors' names here)
5. Anita (wisecracker and book reviewer; could be off to France, are you going?)
4. Ben (author of Sophomore Undercover, has been known to don extraordinary sweaters and a more extraordinary beard)
3. Monica (brand-new blog out there, check it out!)
2. Chris (middle grade author, number two)
1. Paul (PMM; leader of the free Murphblog; teacher, writer, and attempted weight-loser, whose followers I steal when he's not looking)
So there you are, linked and packaged like sausages.
Oh yeah, and Chalkheads can never be erased, so sit tight and get to know one another.