1. reading (if your sinus headache can take it)
2. watching TV (especially shows and movies over five years-old)
3. appreciating hot soup (chicken noodle does it every time)
4. grading (see #1)
5. Facebooking (and receiving well-wishes from folks you haven't talked to in 10 years)
6. coughing and blowing your nose loudly (and not caring)
7. staring off into emptiness (space just doesn't sound as good)
8. texting (see #1)
9. drinking Gatorade (and not working out)
10. avoiding traffic (need I say more?)
Thank you, Sixth Graders, for sharing your uncovered sneezes and coughs and germ-soaked papers. Though my head feels like a bass drum with a pillow stuffed inside it, and my cough would make a ninety year-old smoking asthmatic cringe, I will try to enjoy my time at home.
Now, more of the Dan Patrick Show...