1. Today I sprayed Blondie with water and she screamed (and cried). I said it was an accident. It was. Maybe. She squirted me first.
2. There might be a rat somewhere closeby. I think it lives up in the palm tree near the street.
3. I just finished a chapter with three scene breaks. I think it should be split into two chapters.
4. It's still relatively cool here. I'm enjoying it to death, because it won't last long.
5. If there were a prize for green lawns with brown patches, I would win.
6. I keep entering free book giveaways and never win. What's up with that? Someone throw me a bone. I have a family to feed.
7. I'm banging away on this novel, trying to finish by July 31st. Anything's possible... in Omaha. Too bad I don't live there.
8. The Nike/iPod running gadget is worth buying. It's cool, and almost accurate. The best part is when Lance Armstrong's or Paula Radcliffe's voice congratulates you on a new best in the mile. See, I told you it was cool. Buy it.
9. Took Blondie to the doctor today. Two shots = two round snoopy Band-Aids to cover "wounds", one princess bracelet (that was really a sparkly Band-Aid), four toys from the treasure chest, and a bright red lollipop. When I was a kid, the nurse strapped a cotton ball to my arm with a five-inch piece of tape and said, "See you next year."
10. I'm a little behind the times, but Looking for Alaska (by John Green) is entertaining. Read it, and check out his site.