Anita Laydon Miller has a new blog, all about middle grade books. I like this for several reasons. Here they are in no particular order (and definitely not alphabetical order, because I forgot how to do that).
Reasons I like Anita Laydon Miller's New Middle Grade Blog:
- It's all about middle grade.
- The original title.
- YA paranormal romance will not be discussed.
- Twilight will not be discussed.
- The absence of vampires, werewolves, and zombified classics.
- Harry Potter will be discussed and referenced more than once. I'm no diviner, but I have a feeling.
- Holding hands and feeling tingly about it.
- Boogers (sometimes).
So there you have it. Those are the reasons I like Anita Laydon Miller's New Middle Grade Blog.
Have you clicked a link yet?
Speaking of tingly, spring break starts in less than 24 hours.